When you request additional information or register on VR Foundation Web sites, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
1. VR Foundation uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
2. VR Foundation may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
3. Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, VR Foundation does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Customer Data : 1. Customers of VR Foundation may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s Services.
2. VR Foundation will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such customer data except as provided in VR Foundation Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with VR Foundation Master Subscription Agreement, VR Foundation may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
1. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
2. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
3. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
4. However, you will still be able to place orders.
Third Party Disclosure : We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links : We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Opt-Out Preferences :
The Company will use the email provided in the registration process in order to send a welcome email, billing and invoice information and news and updates. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us.
We will also send you service related email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature.
If you choose to use our invite Teammates to our Service, we will ask you for that Teammate’s email address. We will automatically send a one-time email inviting that Teammate to use the Service. Company stores this information to validate authorized users. Invited Teammates may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.